Friday 31 March 2017

Lost at Sea, by Paul Yim

Wow! I meet the oceanographer. It was Friday 24 of March the senior syndicate of Sunnybrae Normal School had to meet at the hall and listen to an oceanographer and watch a performance called Lost at Sea.

First we meet the oceanographer, he told us the fastest animal in the sea. It was a whale and the shark.Then the oceanographer told us ducks drift faster than other plastic toys because the duck’s head acts like a sail.

After lunch we saw a performance about “Lost at sea”. There was someone called Duck Boy who was from Australia and has lots of ducks but he doesn't like it because his dad gave him duck things. In Scotland there was Cursty who wanted to find a duck but she can't. It was so fun.

What I really enjoyed was a Duck Boy taking photos with lots of ducks.I also enjoyed Cursty from Scotland when she bit one of the duck’s heads off. (Which was made out of chocolate).The chocolate duck was so cool I wish I could eat it!

The performance was fun and I really enjoyed it but sometimes I was little bit bored.

By Paul Yim

No comments:

Post a Comment