Friday 31 March 2017

Performance - Lost at Sea, By Carla McIntrye

I can’t wait to meet a real oceanographer! On Friday 24 March, at 12:00 the Senior Syndicate went to the hall to listen to an oceanographer and to watch a performance called Lost At Sea.

First, the oceanographer told us that the ocean has a trillion trillion litres of water and that Gyres are big whirlpools and sometimes they can create islands of junk!

Afterwards, we watched the performance Lost At Sea. At the start there was a big fight to get all the little yellow ducks that the children placed out. The story was of the 29,000 little yellow ducks. My favourite part was when Cursty bit off the head of a chocolate duck when she got angry at Duck Boy, I also liked it when Duck Boy flipped the ducks down from the post in his bedroom. At first I thought that Duck Boy was going to move to Scotland.

I think that the ducks are famous in their own rights because they were spotted where the Titanic sank. I also think that if you sold a single duck for $100 it would not pay that much, it would pay like $15

By Carla

No comments:

Post a Comment